Thursday 28 June 2012

MUA Professional review.



I'd recently found MUA Professional and couldn't wait to try as I'd heard great things about the brand. I found the products very easy to apply and looked great on my skin, I have quite dry skin sometimes and I found it very hard to find make-up that doesn't show that.

Matte Foundation; 30ml (£2) - I found that the foundation made my skin feel/look great, it applied great and showed no sign of my dry skin. I loved wearing this foundation and found it lasted so long which is great as I struggle finding foundation that last.

Pressed Powder; 5.7g (£1) - This product is probably my favourite of all I bought, it applies so well and looks great! I struggle finding powder that matches my skin as I'm quite pale but this one matched my skin perfectly and for such a great price what else can I ask for.

Mosaic Blush; 8.9g (£2.50) - I've never tried a mosaic blush before but heard amazing things about them, I found that the blush is the best I've ever used on my skin.

Blusher; 2.4g (£1) - Yet to use.

I really don't think I've ever felt as confident in make-up than I have in these products, they look great and make me feel amazing and excited to wear them everyday.


Sorry about the red-eye in the pictures, I have no clue how I take it off :(

Love Alex 

3 comments:

  1. MUA is amazing, isn't it?!!! So cheap but such brilliant quality.

    You look stunning, by the way! :)

    - Char (thatblogginggirl.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the products! Im so happy that i've finally found makeup perfect for my skin and make me feel great about myself :D thank-you so much for commenting xo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...