Friday 6 July 2012

And when it rains....




So today was the day I was going to do my first "proper" what I wore today post but the weather outside is terrible but here's a little snippet of my outfit inside.

Scrabble ring - Ebay
Skull Shamballa bracelet - Ebay
Space blouse, Black Skinny jeans - Primark
Black vest (worn underneath blouse) - H&M
Black and Pink Vans (not shown) - Schuh
Bag (not shown) - Select

I adore the top so much (even though my mum says it looks like a pyjama top)! Its so comfy and fits great, which really surprised me as quite a lot of the clothes I've liked from Primark have been really ill fitting but it fitted perfect. The weather hasn't been great recently so I just teamed it with my trusty black skinny's (as usual) and Black and Pink Vans. Sorry there is no picture's off my face, I looked dreadful!

Also sorry I've been neglecting my blog recently, I've been spending a lot of time with my boyfriend as he's off uni til September. I promise Ill blog more when I can.

Title - When it rains by Paramore.

Love Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...