Wednesday 15 August 2012

10 day "you" challenge.

I've seen quite a few other bloggers (including my favourite, Jayde at Nelipott) do similar posts and I thought my lovely followers might want to get to know me a little bit more. I'll be starting today then scheduled the rest to post.

So here goes with ten secrets.

I don't really have any secrets to be honest and they really wouldn't be secrets if I told you would they? So instead i'll just post ten random facts about myself.
  1. I don't really have many friends and I really wish I did and I hate how alone I am, I have my boyfriend but that's really it. I really wish i'd stayed in contact with more people from school and my best friend (who lived next door to me) didn't move so far away.
  2. I'm really into baking at the moment, I love making cookies and cupcakes. I wish I was better and they looked more professional so I could go into business but practice makes perfect, right?
  3. As cheesy as this might sound but I cannot wait to be a parent, I know I'm not ready yet but when the time comes, i'll be happiest lady alive. I can't wait to experience all the ups/downs. 
  4. I'm terrified of moths, even the thought of them makes me cringe.
  5. I've been out of a job for over a year now and can't wait to get back into work and experience something new, I just wish someone would employ me already.
  6. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan! I've loved the films since I saw the first one in the cinema, I'd love to read the books but I've never been much of a reader so I guess the audio books are the next best thing. I also have a Harry Potter tattoo (which can be seen here).
  7. I really wish I had the money to travel. I've been as far as France on a school trip but i'd to go further. Italy's beautiful and i'd love to visit.
  8. I wish I was closer with my family, there's so many of us and it's hard to keep track when most of them are busy. I love how close I am with my aunty though, I talk to her so much even if I cant see her as she lives over 40 minutes away (not being able to drive sucks).
  9. I have five tattoo's (a red/white polka dot bow on each wrist, a heart on little finger, Deathly Hallows and quote on my back on my back and my mums D.O.B on my left shoulder, adding daisies soon). I wish I had money to have more as I have so many idea's for bigger pieces.
  10. I really wan't to get into modeling, from a young age I've always been told I should as I'm really tall (almost 6ft) but as you can see from my previous pictures I'm not very photogenic.
Wow, who thought ten facts would be so difficult?

Love Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...