Tuesday 21 August 2012

10 day "you" challenge.

Four books.

I've never really been much of a reader so i'll just list ones I'd love to read.

  1. The twilight saga - I adore the movies and my mum bought me them all for last Christmas. I've heard they're so much better than the movies too.
  2. The Harry Potter books - Being such a big HP fan you'd think id have read them already but I just can't get into books, I think I'm going to borrow them from my boyfriend though and try my hardest to read them.
  3. Dexter books - I've watched all the series that have been on so far and loved them! so interesting, my mum has the books too so I think I may steal them at somepoint.
  4. The Hunger games - my boyfriend just finished this book and he said its great.
Love Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...