Friday 24 August 2012

Blackpool mini break.

I'm back and its soo good, we had such a great holiday but it didn't start great. We had such a fuss with our hotel room as it was terrible (wallpaper falling off the walls, unclean bedsheets and bathroom) so we had to move rooms then move rooms again but after moving we got upgraded to a beautiful room with a spa bath (I couldn't have been happier!). Here's just a snippet of photo's from our trip.

First day wondering around the beach (or sea as the tide was too big to see the sand).

Evening walk on the beach, bliss!

Madame Tussauds visit.

Trying on playsuits in the shopping center.

Rainy pier :(

Cheeky mirror picture in our bathroom.

Sea-life center visit, I loved it!

The cutest cupcake my boyfriend won for me, Charlie!

We such a great time and I wish I could go live in Blackpool, just to walk across the beach every night (so, so peaceful).

Love Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...