Thursday 16 August 2012

House of Fraser blogger challenge.


Total = £871!

Tonight I received an email from the lovely, Rhiannon about the House of Fraser blogger challenge. The aim is to put together an outfit for the upcoming season, with the winner receiving  £200 in HOF vouchers. As I loved the ASOS challenge I couldn't wait to take part! The competition closes on Monday 10th September and the winner will be announced on Wednesday 12th September, plus any blogger can enter.

I will admit that I rarely go in HOF but when I do I always end up falling in love with an item that is always to expensive and I have fallen completely in love with this outfit! I could see myself wearing it quite a lot as I've chosen to do a pretty casual outfit as I'm not someone who dresses up much. My favourite from this outfit is probably the bag, I've been lusting over a Vivienne Westwood bag for a few years but I can't afford one, maybe one day i'll own though. A girl can dream, right?. I also love the trainers too, I've seen quite a few bloggers with a pair but I think I'm to tall to wear them.

Love Alex 

3 comments:

  1. That jacket is stunning xXx

    http://ohsogawjess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! if i had £295 to spare it would be mine :P xo

      Delete
  2. Thank-you so much, I think I'm going to try and recreate it over the A/W months :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...