Thursday 27 September 2012

Come on skinny love.

Dress and Leather Jacket - Primark
Tights - George at ASDA
Creepers - Tribecca Shoes

Just a quick post to show you all my new shift dress and also my newly dyed Brown hair, what do you all think? I'm not used to it yet but it doesn't look bad I guess (it's pretty patchy underneath but I've done a good job!).  So, back onto the outfit rather than my hair the leather jacket you've already seen in previous posts but the dress is new, I bought it last week in Primark. It was too cute to resist, I adore the collar and I've never bought a shift dress before. I've always been more into Skater dresses but I thought i'd be different for a change.  I was in two minds whether I should pair it with a belt or not but I think it looks okay without, right?

I really hope my dress is comfortable as I'm off to the Student Lock-in at meadowhall soon, hope I find some bargins using Ben's student discount, hehe!

Hope you all have a wonderful thursday evening!

Title - Skinny Love by Birdy.

Love Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...