Tuesday 25 September 2012

FOTD - Say you don't want it.


Hello sweeties! Here's my first FOTD for you all. Sorry I look so messy and sleepy but I'm trying to embrace my messy hair before I ruin it again by dying it Brown aha, I also hadn't had any sleep before I took these either. I've had a pretty good day today despite the horrible weather, I went to meet Ben in the town center and we went to superdrug to buy hair dye (I went against any of the dye's in my last post as John Freida was on offer and I couldn't resist), plus I also bought Superdrug's Raspberry and Macadamia Nut shampoo and conditioner which Jayde recommended on her blog. So, now we're back home and I'm going to spend the rest of my afternoon watching Charmed on Netflix and attempt to stay awake, while Ben goes to Uni for an hour.

Excuse the half naked Megan Fox behind me and the quality of the picture, I'm in my boyfriends uni room and the batteries in my camera are dead.

Title - Say you don't want it by One Night Only.

Love Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...