Friday 21 September 2012

I LOVE: Galaxy print.



I've seen a lot of Galaxy print around recently and I really hope it stays around much longer. The galaxy item I first saw was a pair of Black Milk Galaxy leggings and I fell in love instantly, they're pretty price though which sucks but I'm glad more companies have brought out their own galaxy pieces. I have yet to own a galaxy print item but now Romwe Starry nights are back in stock, I really wanna order them as my last pair of Romwe leggings were amazing quality.

What do you think of the galaxy print trend? Do you own any galaxy pieces?

Love Alex 

1 comment:

  1. I love galaxy print too! My sister has a few of the leggings and I love them!

    effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...