Thursday 20 September 2012

Mini Primark Haul.

Yesterday I was meant to have an opticians appointment but completely forgot about so myself and Ben went shopping at Meadowhall instead. I always have a look in Primark no matter how much money I have in my bank and i'd just been paid so I thought I'd treat myself.




























I bought a beautiful lace shift dress which I just couldn't resist, It looks great with my leather jacket, tights and creepers (outfit post coming soon), I spotted the dress when I was last in town and instantly fell in love. I originally planned on wearing it with a black or brown belt but I love it without. I also bought a dogtooth underwear. I've always loved anything dogtooth, I had a dress a couple of years ago which i've now lost. I bought some essentials too, sheer tights (pack of three for £1.50) and footies (pack of 2 for £1.30) which I wear almost everyday with my vans. I bought some new underwear with little dogs on them too, Primark underwear always fit me so well and the print was far too cute not to buy.




























I now have my camera with me so expect some previous posts with bad pictures to be updated when I have time. I have also changed my layout, not too different from the one before just autumn leaves instead of roses. I get bored far too quickly too, Ill probably have a completely different layout soon.

Love Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...