Wednesday 19 September 2012

Next's Seven days of shoes challenge.

This morning I received an email from the lovely Micaela regarding Next's seven days of shoes challenge and as many of you know I love doing challenges!

To enter all you have to do is create your own blog post, with details on how you would style seven shoes from Next's own brand, using clothes from Next too. This can be done with a moodboard, links, pictures etc: you can be as creative as you want. Be sure to leave a comment on www.thehifashionsite.com and also tweet your post using #NextShoeCompetition.

The giveaway is open until 3pm on 28th 2012 and to UK residents only, aged 18 or over. The winner will be notified on the 3rd October by email, so be sure to leave your email along with your entry.


For my first look I thought i'd style Black Studded Slippers (£30) as studs are really "in" at the moment and I think they'll be sticking around for a lot longer. I thought a cosy lace jumper in Berry and wet look leggings would be perfect with them and I'm very much a lover of comfort.

For my second look I thought i'd style some Leopard ankle boots in Berry (£60), I adore the colour of them and they'd be great to wear for any occasion. I thought i'd go pretty casual again by going with a studded t-shirt, high-waisted jeans and a simple black tote. I'd wear an outfit like this myself, its pretty stylish yet it looks comfortable too.


For my third look I thought Id go with more of a date night look as Wednesday is usually mine and my boyfriends date night. Eva Ballerina's (£30) would be perfect for a date night, I love dressing up and I adore the lace dress i've chosen. Also i'd style the outfit with a thin Black belt (comes with a Bronze belt too) and a nude clutch.

For my fourth look I've chosen Black Biker Boots (£70). Boots are always key for A/W months, I love the buckle detail on the side of these boots and I think they'd look great with a checked shirt, jeans, quilted jacket and wooly hat.

For my firth look I was at a bit of a loss of what I could until I found the Heart Print Skinny jeans (which I am in love with!). I thought i'd make the outfit really simple again (I know, I'm not doing well) by pairing them with White Pumps, collared Jersey and Leather Jacket.
For my sixth look I'm going all out glam! I love the shoes I've chosen, Two Part Geisha Wedges (£26), Im not really a lover of high heels and I rarely wear them but I've been told wedges are the next best thing. I paired them with a beautiful Berry Sequin Dress and Black Clutch Bag.
For my final look I have chosen to do a work look, I chose flat Patent Loafers as I thought if you're working all day, you wouldn't want to wear heels or wedges that will hurt your feet. I paired them with a beautiful Peplum top, Black Capri's and Big Scoop bag. Also I added a watch to accessorise the outfit.

And there we go, thats my entry. I have to be honest, I really struggled with this challenge but I had lots of fun choosing my items. I never really look on Next but i think I will from now on as I've found some pieces I love.
Love Alex 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...