Sunday 21 October 2012

Blog of the week ♡ gee horsfield.


This weeks blog of the week is the lovely Gee. Her blog is fab and it's definitely one of my favourites. Her blog has something about it, I don't quite know what that something. I just know its good. Gee's blog is one of my favourites because it's so varied, I could just sit for hours and read her posts.

I also love her illustrations! They're so great and she has such talent, you see two of them used in my blog love by the lovely Ashleigh and Jayde, you can also purchase your own here (pictures below, hope Gee doesn't mind I used these).
Left to right - Amy Winehouse, Destiny's Child and Lana Del Rey (all image copyrights to http://geehorsfield.blogspot.co.uk).

Love Alex 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...