Wednesday 21 November 2012

Christmas gift idea's for him.

Being someone who struggles to find presents EVERY year, I thought this post (along with a post for her too) would be perfect for anyone who is in the same position. I have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years and struggle every year with what to buy him. He never knows what he wants but I can't complain as I'm exactly the same haha.

1//2//3//4//5//6

1. Star Wars R2-D2 Mug - What guy wouldn't want to wake up on Christmas morning to an R2-D2 mug?! It's great, if I drank hot drinks i'd love this for myself haha.

2. Christmas tree pattern socks - Everyone must own a pair of Christmas socks!

3. Retro sweets - I think these would a great alternative for anyone who isn't too fond of chocolates, I think my boyfriend would love these over chocolate.

4. Avengers Assemble 6 Movie collection - Boxsets are always great to get through those cold Winter months, it's such amazing value money too! £30 for all 6 Avenger's movies, bargain.

5. Gameboy phone case (picture above is for Galaxy S3, forever an Android girl!) - Phone cases will be a great present for anyone, they're such a great way to add personality to your phone and protect it too.

6. Long live Chewbacca t-shirt - Truffle Shuffle is a great place for clothes, if you wanted something Christmas based they have some really cool t-shirt too.

My gift idea's for her will be posted in a couple tomorrow so keep your eyes looking if you're struggling for gifts!

Love Alex xo

1 comment:

  1. such good ideas! those sweets look amazing

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com / @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...