Sunday 25 November 2012

Sunday Wishlist #23.

1//2//3//4//5//6


Hello lovelies! This post will is scheduled as I'll be at home making my first cupcake order with my cousin (so exciting!), it's for my cousins friend's baby show, who is expecting a baby boy in a couple of months time. I'll remember to take my camera to show you all the finished product, anyhoo enough about me. Lets talk about the items!

I am in love with the cat print dress! I don't really wear colour so Navy isn't much of a step out of my confort zone. I adore the bag too, I love a good a Select bag. My last 3 bag have been from there and they always last me such a long time, I love the stud detail and the size. I need a huge bag to shove all my crap in haha. I am in dire need of a new pair of shoes (my poor Vans are falling apart) hence the 2 pairs, I'm torn between both pairs as I love them both but I think I'm leaning towards the Suede pair mainly because of the price (£14.99!). I'm not sure why I want the case so much but the design is pretty adorable.

I hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday!
Love Alex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...