Friday 30 November 2012

What's your #partypose?

It's that time again, yes challenge time! Boohoo are challenging fashion bloggers to style a party outfit for under £100 and be in for a chance of winning of some vouchers! Find more information HERE!

1//2//3//4//5

For the outfit I wanted to keep it pretty simple but still effective, I think the dress is gorgeous and the gems add so much. I love the bag and shoes, I think they'll be pretty reusable being Black. My favourite items are definitely the ear rings, I think they match the dress perfectly! They just a lovely pop of colour being bright Red. I love the outfit and I would defenitly wear it myself.

What do you think? Good luck to anyone who enters!
Love Alex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...