Saturday 3 November 2012

Winter coat cravings.

1//2//3//4 (similar here)//5//6

Hello lovelies! With the cold weather creeping up on us I'm in dire need of a coat, I have a Black duffle coat from last year but buttons are falling off and the sleeve's are becoming too short. For the past couple of weeks I've been wearing my Studded Leather Jacket but I'm getting too cold and I also need one for an early bonfire party Sunday. I've been looking a Parka as I don't usually wear them and I want to try something different but I think I've fallen in love with Quilted Fur trim Duffle Coat from New Look, It's a sale item so I'm really hoping they have it in both Sheffield Stores. 

I also love the other coats but they're a little out of my price range. All except the Leather Sleeved Jacket from Quiz (6), It's now £19.99 from £49.99. Such a bargain.

(Update) I ended up buying the New Look Quilted Fur Trim Duffle coat and I am in love, it's so comfy and pretty warm too! I bought Khaki but I did really love it in Burgundy too, It was only £25 with 10 discount (Thank-you boyfriend!). I really enjoy the style of the coat, I love that it has a sort of Heritage feel and I think the fur hood just makes it better. The coat is now back up to £40 but it's definitely worth it.

Love Alex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...