Monday 31 December 2012

Life update #3.

Hello lovelies! So sorry I've been a little MIA recently but I've been pretty busy over Christmas, I spent the morning with my family then I spent a couple of days at my boyfriends parents. I got spoilt rotten! I may do a post of what I got soon :) I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

I can't wait for you all to see what I have to post in 2013! How fast has that come around?! On the 1st I will have been with my boyfriend for 3 years, its so crazy! He bought me the cutest set from Lush for our anniversary. I've used it already and it smelt devine! I cannot wait to buy more Lush products, if anyone has any recommendations be sure to leave me a comment.

Anyway, I think I'm rambling now so I shall leave the update there. I hope you all have a wonderful NYE and beginning of 2013! I shall be posting a very late Sunday wishlist ASAP, I haven't had the time recently and my old laptop is so bad. I'll also be posting an Instagram post soon.

Love Alex xo

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the three years! I've just go to that mark too with my boyf! (well technically 3 years and 5 days hahah!) but the best of luck and i hope you have a fantastic time and have many more happy years ahead of you! :)
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats to you too! Times flown by so fast, it only feels like we've been together a couple of weeks haha. All the same to you! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...