Saturday 15 December 2012

My new years eve outfit.

Hello sweeties! Here is a little sneak peek of what i'll be wearing on NYE, I love this outfit far too much. The dress is from my boyfriend as a christmas/anniversary present. I've wanted the belt for months after seeing it in Urban Outfitters but £18 for a belt was a little steep, the one I bought was from ARK and was just under £13, bargain! I've paired the outfit with creepers as I really didn't want to wear high heels as my feet would hurt all night, plus myself and my boyfriend are almost the same height.... I'll be using the bag I use everyday as I'm sticking to Black/Gold, pretty usual for me as I don't really like gold but the studs on the dress won me over. I have no idea how to accessorise the outfit but i'll probably add my scrabble ring and eyeball ring from Dainty Darko.


The outfit came in at around £55! I think it's pretty good as I'll get a lot of wear out of all the pieces and I actually cannot wait to wear this outfit. NYE can't come quick enough!

Love Alex xo

2 comments:

  1. You're gonna look super good for NYE...love the outfit choice! Also love your blog, instant follow :)

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I am super excited to wear it :D thank-you for the follow too lovely xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...