Sunday 9 December 2012

Sunday wishlist #25 and a little update.

1//2//3//4//5

Hello lovelies! Another week, another wishlist. I adore absolutely everything on the wishlist, I'm hoping for my boyfriend to buy me the beautiful missguided dress for our anniversary on the 1-1 but I'm hoping he lets me have it early to wear out on NYE. I am loving all things sparkly at the moment, the skirt is my favourite item. The colour is beyond beautiful. I have been lusting after some Lita dupes for a while but I never liked that they had a Brown heel and last night I finally found an all Black pair!

Sorry for the lack of updates (again!) but I've had a real mental blogging block. I have been awarded the Laine award and I'll be doing the Christmas tag so expect those post to follow in a couple of days. I really want to get back into outfit posts but I have so little money at the money because all my money has been going on Christmas presents on for my lovely family. I haven't bought myself anything in months not that I'm complaining though as I've bought some great gifts for family, I'll also be baking melting snowmen cookies and cupcakes too.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have a lovely week! I'll be attending the Christmas market at somepoint (post to follow).
Love Alex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...