Sunday 16 December 2012

Sunday Wishlist #26.

1//2//3//4//5

Hello lovelies! Another week has been and gone, and I forgot to put up my Christmas tag post :( it's now shedualed for Wednesday. I am in love with this wishlist! I'm not sure why I don't own a Red dress but I really want this one from Internacional, its a beautiful, lace and it has 3/4 length sleeves which makes Alex very happy! I adore the 2nd dress too, it's very Christmassy if you ask me. I'm in dire need of jumpers as I only have one to keep me warm and both above are the cutest i've seen. Who wouldn't want to walk around with bunnies or hearts on their chest?! I've been lusting after an infinity bracelet for a while and I've finally found one I love thanks to Kirsty! Etsy are great for jewellery and I can't wait to order the little beauty.

How excited are you all about Christmas?! I can't believe it's so close, eek! My christmas shopping should be done by Thursday and that can't come quick enough. 
Love Alex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...