Wednesday 12 December 2012

The Laine blogger award.

Hello lovelies! I was awarded the Laine award a while ago but was in two minds whether to post it as it's a beauty related award but as I haven't posted anything different in a while I thought this would be perfect. I was tagged by Shikin who also tagged me for my latest Leibster Award, THANK-YOU! I'm not really sure wha

The rules!
1. Tag the blogger who awarded you.
2. Answer the five questions below.
3. Award five bloggers the laine award with less than 100 followers.

Questions -
1. What is your current beauty obsession? I love MUA Mosaic blusher and I have for months, It's pretty subtle but perfect for any occasion.

2. What is one beauty item you wished you owned? Anything by MAC! I've never used any of their products but i've seen that a lot of bloggers love their products, I'd especially love to try their foundation. I'd also love to try Models Own nail polish, I did plan on buying some when they had their 50% off offer but I didn't have enough money :( their wonderland collection looks so great.

3. What is your favourite post to read or write about? I post mainly fashion and lifestyle and I love reading anything similar. I love reading about beauty too, I really struggle finding beauty products so I love reading about products I wouldn't normally use.

4. What inspired you to become a blogger? I really hate the term "blogger", I really don't think anyone should be called a blogger unless its their job but it was really my boyfriend who inspired me to blog. He started a blog for fun then I did the same, I had it for months with nothing on it then I began looking into fashion/lifestyle blogs and knew I wanted to do the same. My blog is nowhere near as good as any of the others I read but I really enjoy the style of my blog. It's very samey at the moment but I'm working on that, I just haven't had any money to buy anything hence why I haven't been posting outfit posts or anything like that. I hope my blog carries on into the new year and gets bigger and better.

5. What nail polish are you wearing now? I have a clear nail polish on at the moment to try and help my nails grow, I bite them (eww!) and I think the polish is from Avon. I can't be exact as the polish was part of a set from my boyfriends parents last christmas.

I Tag -
ANYONE! I know this might be a little bit of a cop out but I cant find anyone with less than 100 followers.

Love Alex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...