Wednesday 9 January 2013

2013 - Be good to me.

Dress - Missguided
Belt - Ark
Creepers (not shown) - Tribecca Shoes

Hello lovelies! What do you all think of my NYE outfit?! I am in love with it :) the dress was super comfortable! I spent NYE with my boyfriend and his parents, we went to the club for a couple of hours, got bored then went to my boyfriends grandma's and had pizza. It was a pretty boring NYE but lovely none the less. I just wish i'd spent it at home this year, for so many different reasons which I won't go into. I can't believe that this only my 15th outfit post and I've had my blog so long! I'll definitely be posting more in the future!

I hope you all had a lovely start to 2013! I'm really hoping that this year is MY year! There's so many things I want to do - find a job, get my own apartment and reach 100 followers on here maybe? Wow, how cheesy do I sound?! 

Lots of love
Alex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...