Monday 14 January 2013

Midi dresses for £20 and under!

Hello cupcakes! I've seen lots of midi dresses around at the moment and with January being one of those months where funds are tighter than usual I thought i'd show you my favourite Midi finds. They're so on trend and seem to suit everyone!

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8

Midi dresses can work for any occasion and I think they'll be staying around in the seasons to come! I am in love with the Missguided Galaxy print dress, it's beautiful!

What do you think of midi dresses? Which is your favourite?
Love Alex xox

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I have the figure for midi dresses! I'm not sure what it is but they just aren't for me, number 8 is my favourite though ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they'd suit you! I love number 8 :D

      xox

      Delete
  2. I really like midi dresses - I'm not sure if I suit them as of yet though haha. These are some great finds - I particularly like no. 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them too, you'd love lovely in one! Number 6 is definitely one of my favourite, such a pretty pattern.

      xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...