Friday 1 February 2013

Get to know me | 20 random facts.

Hello lovelies! I haven't done a tag post in a while so I thought i'd give this one a go. I've seen a few of my favourite blog doing similar posts and I loved reading them, I love getting to know people and reading about their lives (such a nosey parker!).

Instagram - @AlexWilsonxo

1. I've only ever broken one bone in my body, I was 18 months and I fell off my grandparents sofa.
2. My favourite movies are Donnie Darko and Tangled, I can't even think of how many times I've seen both movies. Tangled is definitely my go to movies for when I'm feeling sad, the week we lost my granddad  I watched it 7 days straight.
3. I share my birthday with my nan, she spent her birthday 20 years ago in the delivery room with my mum.
4.  I cannot leave the house without make-up on, even if I'm just popping to the shop. I've made myself late so many times because I've put make-up but didn't like it so I'd re-do it.
5. I'm such a fussy eater but I'm definitely improving with age.
6. I am the most indecisive person ever, I hate making any sort of decision.
7. Cotton wool making me squirm, I hate the thought of it touching me.
8. I've watched every episode of Friends, countless times and I still laugh as much as I did the first time.
9. I can't wink, as much as I try I always end up looking silly.
10. I prefer Daisies over every other flower.
11. I'm full of useless knowledge, I know the most random things.
12. I have really varied music taste, I cannot just listen to one genre. My itunes library is fun when it's on shuffle.
13. I'm terrible at saving money, as much as I try. I always end up finding something online to buy.
14. I have never been good at maths, I still count on my fingers to help sometimes.
15. I don't drink alcohol, I don't really see the point of spending money on it.
16. I'm quite lazy, duvet day with my boy are my favourites.
17. My first ever concert was Spice girls, I was around 5 or 6. I couldn't see much as I was so small, thank God for the big screens at either side!
18. I am terrified of deep water.
19. I'm definitely an indoor person, I don't go out much and it really doesn't bother me.
20. The most played song on my itunes is Metalingus by Alter Bridge, I have days where I could listen to it on loop and channel my inner Edge, if you don't know who that is find him HERE!

I hope you've all enjoyed reading about me, I really enjoyed reading similar posts.
Lots of love Alex xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...