Wednesday 6 February 2013

Kylie Minogue - Music Box.


Hello sweethearts! I have yet another review for you! I received Music Box by Kylie Minogue from my parents for my birthday and it's one of the nicest perfumes I've received! The bottle is one of the cutest bottles I've seen, I love that it looks like a box with a key, how cute? I very rarely buy celebrity perfumes for myself but my mums buys me them at any chance she can haha. Music Box is by far my favourite she's bought.

Description -

"Music Box by Kylie Minogue was launched in 2012; it is inspired by her childhood love of surprise and excitement that are offered by old music boxes. Kylie Minogue described her new scent as captivating and sensual, evoking the emotions caused by a music box. Music Box is classified as a fruit floral fragrance for women. Music Box notes consist of the composition blends of fruity, floral and woody notes. It opens with top notes of strawberry, raspberry and bergamot. The heart reveals a bouquet of roses, freesia and orange blossom, finishing on the base of sandalwood, amber and white musk."

I found that Music Box smelt exactly as it was described, I also found that it lasted a long period of time too. Most perfumes I've used before didn't last too long but this stuck around most of the day, I only had to spritz a little more before going out for the evening. I really recommend this perfume to anyone who loves fruity floral scents, its pretty different from Kylie's other perfumes but I prefer it over the others I've had (Couture, Darling and Sweet Darling). The perfume could definitely work for any occasion, I wear it almost everyday.

I hope you enjoyed this review!
Lots of love Alex xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...