Hello lovelies! I have been awarded the Leibster award by the beautiful Michelle @ Satchels and Pearls, which I'm really happy about! I think that my little blog has been lacking something recently and this post really helps that and it's also a great way for us blogger to connect too!
11 facts about me:
1. I've been with my boyfriend for just over 3 years, our anniversary is 1st January. We've been unofficially living together for a lot of our relationship. I cannot wait to officially move in together though (once he's finished uni!).
2. I only really got into beauty through reading beauty blogs. Youtube helped too!
3. I can't drive and I don't plan on learning, I am terrified.
4. I love wearing dresses, my favourite is a missguided dress which I am wearing here.
5. I don't like fake people, just be yourselves for goodness sake!
6. I also hate the term YOLO, it's so overused.
7. Baking is a huge passion of mine.
8. I love days where I just lay in bed and watch Adventure time, it's definitely my happy place.
9. I've had my future children's names planned for years.
10. I love a good bargain! I also look at sales sections first when I go shopping.
11. I drink far too much Coca Cola, it's so bad but it tastes so good!
Questions from Michelle:
1. What is your perception on beauty? Wow, I have never really thought about beauty other than everyone is beautiful in their own way!
2. Who do you idolise? No-one.
3. What made you decide to blog? My boyfriend had a little blog before I did and I really wanted my own, once I thought about what I wanted to blog I just went for it. I had no idea what I was doing at the beginning but months later, I'm actually quite proud of my blog.
4. How do you feel your blog has evolved? Answered above ^^
5. Do you have ambitions/aspirations in your life? Yes, I really want to live on my own and own a cupcake shop.
6. Did you pursue further education after school? Yes I studied Childcare, learning and development for 18 months and gained an NVQ from it. I'd to go back to college to study something to do with baking though in the future.
7. What animal would represent you? A cat, I love lazing around, sleeping and eating.
8. Who is your favourite music artist? Enter Shikari have been my favourites since 2003 so it has to be those guys!
9. What is your favourite print/pattern? I adore anything floral!
10. What was your most recent beauty purchase? L'oreal wild ombre, which I have yet to use yet!
11. What was your most recent fashion purchase? A burgundy shirt from Primark which I adore, it's so comfy and goes with everything! I may feature it in a post soon.
1. What is your biggest fashion mistake?
2. Who is your celebrity crush?
3. What is your favourite city?
4. What beauty product can you not live without?
5. Your life is going to be turned into a movies, who would play you?
6. What is your favourite scent and why?
7. If you became a Disney villan for a day, who you be?
8. What is your earliest childhood memory?
9. What's your favourite clothing item you own?
10. Early bird or night owl?
11. Is there a language you wish you could speak?
1. Jo @ http://jo-brlw.blogspot.co.uk
2. Cat @ http://whatcatsays.blogspot.co.uk
3. Jodie @ http://jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk
4. Sophie @ http://summer-romantic.blogspot.co.uk
5. Demi @ http://www.momentsdelamode.com
6. Lindsey @ http://elegant-chaos.blogspot.co.uk
7. Holly @ http://vanillaglitter.blogspot.co.uk
8. Poppy @ http://letsdrivefaraway.blogspot.co.uk
9. Sam @ http://samwichbox.blogspot.co.uk
10. Natalie @ http://owl-waltz.blogspot.co.uk
11. Amey @ http://teacupsandbuttondrops.blogspot.co.uk
Thank-you for reading and hope my nominee's enjoy doing this tag as much as I did!
Lots of love Alex xox