Sunday 28 April 2013

Instagram diaries 15th - 28th April.


1. Dress shopping, not sure how I feel about the midi; 2. SUN! It then hailed after i'd taken the picture; 3. Wearing my favourite top, another Primark bargain; 4. Homemade cookie for breakfast; 5. Always waiting for public transport; 6. Perfect album for my bus journey; 7. Why do I not own this yet?!; 8. My night consisted of RAW and my boyfriend sending me pictures of Pusheen; 9. Free LUSH goodies; 10. Check out my post about Ro's Argan body conditioner from LUSH; 11. I found the prettiest case on Etsy, reminds me of Daisy by Marc Jacobs; 12. When all else fails, watch your favourite movies in the dark; 13. FANDANGOOOOOO!; 14. I'm ready for you Smackdown, believe in the shield; 15. So, Seth Rollins retweeted my boyfriend....; 16, 17 and 18. Graves park day; 19. Purrfect spring scent to brighten up another mainly Black outfit; 20. Jurassic Park night.


Lots of love Alex xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...