Tuesday 23 April 2013

LUSH - Ro's Argan body conditioner.

Hello lovelies! What's this? Another little LUSH review for you all. 



Here's what LUSH said about Ro's Argan Body Conditioner -


"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Ro knows good rose and her nose knows it!


Packed full of ingredients to feed and nourish the skin; argan oil, cocoa butter, cupuaçu butter, brazil nut oil, almond oil and fair trade shea butter.
Use like you would a hair conditioner. Smooth on over wet body after bathing or showering, rinse off and lightly towel yourself dry."

I used the body conditioner after washing with It's Raining Men, as the women in LUSH advised my boyfriend when he bought me the box for Valentines day and it left my skin feeling amazing! I don't think my body has ever felt so soft, my skin felt soft for so long after using it too. The conditioner also left my skins smelling beautiful, it smelt like a mix of Honey and the ingredients in the conditioner. I can't sum up what they smell like but it's a very pretty scent.
I would definitely purchase the 225g tub for £15.50 as I think it's worth the money, I suffer from dry skin sometimes and it really helps that as it has no harsh ingredients.

I hope you're enjoying my LUSH reviews, I'll be reviewing Soft Coeur Massage bar and also Willow Pattern soap which are also available in the Be Mine box.


Please excuse the quality of the pictures, I decided to take them when the lighting wasn't great and it's the first time I've used my boyfriends camera. I'll get better some day.
Lots of love Alex xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...