Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunday Wishlist #40 - Home edition!

1//2//3 (other letters also available)//4//5//6

Hello lovelies! I thought I'd do a different kind of wishlist this week and show you all my most wanted for the home. I could spend hours fantasising about what my home is going to look and I cannot wait to get my own place with Ben, he finishes uni in June which means we'll both be going back home as we both don't have jobs or the money to live on our own yet. I highly doubt that we'll be living together anytime soon but a girl can dream, right?

The wishlist is pretty mismatched but that's how I imagine my place being, although I really like Blue and would love to use that colour a lot. My favourite item has to be the globe light, pretty cool huh?! I found it through the lovely Victoria from vipxo.co.uk and I think it would perfect in the bedroom, along with lots of White furniture.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday beautiful people!
Lots of love Alex xox

4 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a little jewellery holder! Love the elephant! Dollybowbow.co.uk has really good home bits and bobs :-) xx

    maddiestevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adorable isnt it?! I love DollyBowBow stuff :D xox

      Delete
  2. Beautiful things!! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...