Sunday 1 September 2013

Instagram diaries July 31st - August 31st.


1.  Harry Potter night with ben; 2. Look what was waiting for me when I got home; 3. Amazing evening sky; 4. York Minster is so beautiful, shame you needed to pay to go all the way inside; 5. Catching up on Youtube; 6. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the sky here; 7. Check out my latest wishlist - Autumn wants; 8. Yes to ASOS finally having my size in the Primark dress; 9. New dress and pale legs; 10. F you rain, not like we wanted to go out at the weekend...; 11. Shop Lolita giveaway, how lovely are the shoes?; 12. Pizza party!; 13. York Minster; 14. We meet some cute owls; 15. What a lovely sight to wake up to; 16. Too much to wear to the Indian?; 17. Hello there Mr. Winchester - Nice to see you again; 18. Beautiful night sky!


Hello my little lovelies! I promise that instagram diaries post will be regular again, not just once a month! I haven't posted much in the last month as it's been pretty standard and I think I'm losing my IG bug....

I'll keep this short and sweet so goodbye for now!
Lots of love Alex
xox

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...