Wednesday 23 October 2013

What's in my bag - H&M Handbag.

Hello lovelies! Long time no speak, again! Say hello to my new bag, isn't it beautiful?! I've had the bag a couple of weeks and I'm in love - although H&M's delivery is shocking!




I had wanted a new bag for months but couldn't find the "perfect one" - I wanted a bag similar to the Zara city bag, I had searched high and low until I found this little beauty on the the H&M website here. The website says online exclusive but I've seen it in my local H&M store.

The bag is imitation leather with two handles and a detachable shoulder strap - which I always look for! On the inside there is three compartments, one with a zip in the middle and two either side. The bag also has a pocket on the front with a beautiful berry lining.

The contents -
> Deodorant
> ASOS purse
> Glasses case
> Headphones
> Mini hairbrush
> Make-up bag
> Kobo Mini
> Keys
> Umbrella
> Perfume - Music Box by Kylie Minogue.

As you can see from the list above I need a big enough bag to fit everything in and the H&M bag is perfect! I usually carry an extra pair of flats for work and there is always space left.

I have another post coming for you all Friday!
Lots of love
Alex xox

6 comments:

  1. YAY bag twins! I love this bag so so much, it's such a perfect size and I love the number of compartments, makes it so much easier to find things than my previous bag.
    I love your purse btw :)

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo twins! I fell in love with it so much, the compartments won it for me haha - Thanks :) It was a steal at £3.50 too!

      xox

      Delete
  2. Love the bag! I have a similar one from H&M also. I just followed your blog, love it :) Great post. x

    The British Teen // A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    Heidi ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love these little posts! Your bag and purse and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...