Friday 14 March 2014

Warner Brothers studio tour part 5 ϟ Diagon Alley and The Model.

Hello lovelies! We are now coming to the end of my Harry Potter Studio tour series (*cry*). I've really enjoyed doing this series and I hope you have too!

Next up is my favourite place, Diagon Alley! Diagon Alley is one my favourites from the movies, I've loved it since the first movie and the fact that it was inspired by the Shambles in my new hometown is amazing!


FUN FACT: Ollivanders included almost 2,000 different hand carved and painted wand boxes!


Overall the experience was great! Definitely worth the money, one little niggle I had was the only way out was through the shop, making me buy Fleur Delacour's pretty wand and a chocolate frog.... hehe. I would love to go back again, just incase we missed anything! I'd love to go back when they have some of the animal actors there.

Would you ever visit the Warner Brother studios?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...