Sunday 8 June 2014

Sunday wishlist #55 - Candle time.

1/2/3/4/5

Hello my loves! If you've read my blog for a while you'll know I love candles! Yankee and Village especially, all I seem to be drawn to are the food and fruit scents - I've smelt all the scents above and I can't get enough! I've used a Bahama Breeze sampler and its been a firm favourite for a while. I've also been very tempted by Black Coconut as it's Yankee's fragrance of the month along with white gardenia. 

The Lampshade and plate are such a bargain! I've only ever seen them over £20 but I luckily found them on eBay for £14.99! I think that midnight would be perfect with the decor in our little flat which is neutrals and Black. You can see more in my candle wishlist on my pinterest here.

What's your favourite candle? Have you ever tried any of the products above?

1 comment:

  1. Ohh love Yankee Candle! Gingerbread Cookie sounds lovely! I've tried a wax tart of the Black Coconut before, its such a nice summer sent, reminds me of holidays!

    www.claireelouisse.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...