Sunday 27 July 2014

Sunday wishlist #56 - Festival edition.



one / two / threefour / five / six

Hello lovelies! Summer is here, which means it's festival season! Unfortunately I wont be attending a festival this year (boo!) but I sure would love to, not only for the amazing music but also to able to wear a something summery and dance around in a field - A girl can dream.

I think the pieces I've chosen would be perfect for any festival, I am loving smock dresses and Kimono's at the moment - they're both so flattering and super easy to wear!

Every festival outfit needs a floral headband/ crown and this one New Look is so lovely, I love the colours and how simple yet effective it is.  I recently bought a backpack and its come in so handy, it would be great to carry festival essentials in.

Every festival goer needs a good pair of wellies and how cute are the New Look Chelsea wellies?! They're look amazing with any festival outfit.

I adore seeing how much festival fashion evolves over the years but I think some of my favourites have been quite recent, some of the outfits I saw people wearing at coachella were outstanding! I think festivals are the perfect opportunity to wear something new and different you wouldn't normally wear.

Are you attending a festival this summer? What key pieces will you be taking with you?

1 comment:

  1. I went to parklife earlier this year and having a backpack was top of my list! It came in so handy and was the best shout!
    xx
    katedruryy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...