1. What is your favourite book?
In all honestly, I'm only just reading the first book... I'm almost finished though and I'm so excited to read the second. My excuse is that my cousin was bought the book and not me, I was taken to see all the movies instead.
2. Which is your favourite film?
Without a doubt the Chamber of secrets, although I do love the Goblet of Fire. Deathly Hallows part 2 has a place in my heart though.
3. Which is your least favourite book?
As I said in Q1 I haven't read anything other than the first.
4. Which is your least favourite film?
Recently we've been having a bit of a Potter binge, watching the movies and I've realised how many times I've seen the Prisoner of Azkaban purely because its been on TV so much. Thats probably the reason I don't like it as much as the others.
5. Which part of the books/films make you cry?
So far in the books I haven't cried yet but the movies are much different, I cried during the first and second part of the Deathly Hallows and I will say nothing more because SPOILERS!
6. If you could hook up with any character, who would it be?
Fred and George count as one character, right?! They've always been my favourites - I love a guy who can make me laugh!
7. Who is your favourite character?
Luna! Her personality is so great and I see so many similarities with her and myself, plus she's such a babe.
8. Who is your least favourite character?
Percy Weasley, I took a strong disliking to him from the first movies and it never went away. Umbridge too, I hate her more than Voldemort himself!
9. What is your least favourite line?
To be honest, I can't think of a line that stands out to me.
10. What would your patronus be?
After a long hard think
and many patronus quizzes, I've come to the conclusion that I'd be a Pug - they're described as playful but they're also lovers and they're pretty damn cute too!
11. If you could have the resurrection stone, invisibility cloak or the elder wand, which would you choose?
Invisibility cloak without a doubt! Mainly to sneak around without people seeing me.... We already own an elder wand so we don't need another.
12. Which house would you be in?
Gryffindor, although I was sorted into Hufflepuff on Pottermore and the sorting hat is never wrong.
13. If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
Evanna Lynch, she played Luna so well and i'd love to know more about her Harry Potter journey.
14. If you were on the Quidditch team, which position would you play?
I have never been great at ANY sport so I think I'd be on the sidelines supporting my house!
15. Were you happy with the ending?
I loved the ending but I would to see more.
16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
So much! Its been such a huge part of my life, something I'll never forget - I love it all so much that I got a tattoo a couple of months after the last movies came out in cinema's. The quote was tweaked to make it more personal but I adore it so much, even years later.
If you'd like to do this tag, then please do! I'd love to see all your answers.