Friday 3 October 2014

LUSH Christmas range haul.

Hello lovelies! Today is the day LUSH brought out their christmas range and I couldn't have been more excited to get my hands on them! LUSH always do amazing christmas products but over the years I haven't been able to try any as we've only had a shower but now we've got a bath, I'm going to go LUSH crazy!



As soon as I finished work today, I made my way straight to LUSH to see all the Christmassy wonders they had to offer. I could have left with WAY more than I bought but I'll definitely be going back for more in the very near future.

Butterbear bathbomb - £1.95









Candy Mountain bubblebar - £2.75
Father Christmas bathbomb - £3.50
So White bathbomb - £3.50

I'm so happy with all the products I choose, they all smell amazing! The staff at LUSH York were all so friendly and gave me some great advice about the products. Anything that smells sweet like is always a winner for me so Candy Mountain is what I'm most excited to try!

What LUSH Christmas product are you most excited to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...