Wednesday 22 October 2014

When the weight of all the world is pushing down, just push right back!









Maxi Cardigan, shirt, jeans - Primark + DIY on jeans, fur lined boots - H&M, Necklace - Superdrug.

Hello lovelies! Its been a long time since my last OOTD hasn't it?! Here is what I wore to the pub quiz on Sunday night, I have worn my Maxi Cardigan to death since I bought it, mainly for work with lots of Black but it goes perfect with anything.  The jeans and boots are also becoming a big staple, the outfit above was the first time i'd worn them together but I love how they looked. I'm also really excited to wear the boots with more, other than jeans - I think they'd look really cute with smock dresses and Black tights.

Please excuse the lighting in the pictures, they were taken on our garden just before we headed out. It was a very impromptu shoot.

Hopefully you'll be seeing a few more outfit posts in the near future, once I've bought a tripod! If someone could recommend one to me, that be fab!

Title - sssnakepit by Enter Shikari.

I hope you're all having a FABULOUS Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...